High Prairie Homes Attainable Housing Project
The Southeast Colorado Enterprise Development team, the Southern Colorado Economic Development District, and High Prairie Homes will deliver 127 dwellings, including single-family homes and duplexes, in 2022-2023.
This project is a concerted effort and regional partnership between the local, county, state, and federal governments. Attainable housing that is long-term, safe, and energy-efficient and will provide opportunities for both homeownership and rentals to the local workforce.
To contact Otero County Departments and State Offices directly, please review the Phone Directory in another window.
To request public (open) records, please refer to the following form and its instructions:
Otero County Department of Human Services has a comprehensive civil rights plan to ensure that all eligible individuals receive equal access to program services and information. The civil rights plan also serves as a source of information for Otero County Department of Human Services staff and the general public.
Otero County Website Accessibility Statement
Otero County’s Commitment to Accessibility
- Otero County is committed to making its website accessible. We are constantly working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website. We continue to strive to maintain conformance to all guidelines and regulations, including, but not limited to W3C’s Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 as well as U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines.
- Otero County will be evaluating this site on a regular basis, and it is the County’s goal that this site will continue to evolve and improve over time as new technologies and opportunities emerge.
Help Us Make Our Website More Accessible
- We appreciate your patience as we continuously work to improve. Should you have problems accessing the information on this website, please let us know. We also welcome your questions about this accessibility statement and comments on how to improve the site’s accessibility.
- Due to current technology constraints, there are some instances where we are unable to provide information in an accessible format (e.g., mapping information). We will be monitoring these sections and will develop accessible solutions as technology improves.
- To comment on website accessibility, please submit your question, comment, or suggestion on the Contact Us link at: https://oterocounty.colorado.gov/contact-us or call our office at (719) 383-3000.